Friday 13 January 2017

As Worlds Collide



I’m trying to decide
How will I cope as worlds collide
When things have changed deep down inside
And what remains I cannot hide

I want to change this world
I want to see it’s gifts unfurled
These paths before me have uncurled
Yet so much so, it’s all a swirl

What’s first, what’s last, what’s in-between
O how to plan this new routine
A journey through an epic scene
Not some bespoke machine

I want to hear, to see, to know
Without it being just a show
I always want to learn and grow
And push through every blow

So I will look, and there I'll find
Each cloud out there that's silver-lined
And all these dreams within my mind
Will gradually unwind

When things have changed deep down inside
And what remains I cannot hide
I'll see the beauty far and wide
And I will fly as worlds collide

No comments:

Post a Comment