Monday 22 October 2012

Restoration

"When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion,
we were like those who dreamed.  
Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
"The Lord has done great things for them."
The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.
Restore our fortunes, Lord, like streams in the Negev.
Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.
Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them."
Psalm 126 NIV

After a week of what has seemed like an endless attack of negative thoughts and emotions running wild, I was encouraged by a friend to push through in worship. My God is a great God and He does Great things! Here is my song of restoration


Lord I come into Your throneroom
Lord I come before Your throne
I know our trials are not in vain
I know there’s purpose in our pain
Give me a glimpse of what’s to come
What’s left behind when all is said and done

You have done great things, You have done great things (x2)

Our captive souls are finally free
Our broken hearts have been released
We’ve become like those who dream
The nations now will hear our scream
We’ll run the race fulfill Your plan
And feel the joy as in Your will we stand

You have done great things, You have done great things (x2)
You’ve restored the years, You’ve restored the years

We’ve sown in tears, We’ve wept for years (x3)
But we’ll return with songs of joy, singing

Lord I come into Your throneroom
Lord I come before Your throne

CLICK HERE FOR A DEMO RECORDING

2 comments: