Friday 9 November 2012

Teach Us

Some they dream of Heaven
A place where there’s no tears
A place where there’s no loneliness
And nothing left to fear
But me I dream of this world
The way it was made to be
A world where we serve Jesus Christ as King

And I know who I believe in
And I know that He is able
To guard all that I give Him
Till that day, till that day (x2)

Equip us, till we’re united
Change us and work inside us
Till we’re no longer childlike
Tossed by the enemy’s lies
Teach us how to live, Teach us how to love
Teach us how to live, Teach us how

This story isn’t over
It’s only just begun
This life has pages left to turn
And road that’s left to run
Some they think I’m foolish
For holding on so strong
But I serve a God who carries me along

CLICK HERE FOR A DEMO RECORDING

No comments:

Post a Comment