Thursday 28 February 2013

I Dream

I dream of a day that I no longer start shaking at the thought of responsibility
A day when I will rise to the challenge of raising four kids and being salt and light in this world without feeling at the mercy of my emotions
I dream of relishing the thought of organising my household, cooking, cleaning, fixing, teaching, planning, rather than dreading it
I dream of reading the Word with anticipation, knowing that I can line up my days with it’s rich supply of purpose, passion and adventure, rather than just sucking from it a glimmer of hope, a spark of joy, and a taste of peace
I dream of talking excitedly with God about His plans for tomorrow, rather than begging Him to show me how to cope today...how to cope right now
I dream of having ideas and knowing I’ll be capable of following them through
I dream of having the capacity to help carry someone else’s load
I dream of blessing my friends and family in the way they deserve
I dream of living once more

No comments:

Post a Comment