Thursday 29 October 2015

The Grace Dance

I wonder is it pride
To look at a life
And think that it’s worth
Stepping inside
Just to see
If something of me
Could release
Something in you
That could be the key
To take you higher
Further, deeper
Into a panorama of hope
My quest is not
A venture to self-promote
But to speak a quote
That has left a mark
As I’ve searched both
High and low
Amongst the pages
Of the book
That lies beside my bed
Over and over it’s read
Till the words finally make sense
And I realise all along
It’s never me
That writes the song
It’s Your unrelenting quest
To communicate Your best
Could it be
That I, so ordinarily
Could join Your plan
And beside You stand
As Your Spirit engulfs
The reader themselves
Into the Eternal Romance
Presenting the Grace Dance
First You and me
Then he and she
And as the message passes on
Each develops their own song
Falling for the Eternal Romance
And entering the Grace Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment