Monday 11 July 2016

Subscribe


I can’t fix your car
Build your house
Sew your dress
And my Psych degree just
Taught me how to see stress
Your accounts I can’t balance
Your pets I can’t chase
And in a court of law
I can’t argue your case
For nursing and health care
I aint got the touch
Ironically in pastoring
I care too much
But there’s songs in my head
When I wake, till I sleep
And I think in rhymes
With a syncopated beat
I love to network
With friends far and wide
And my heart skips a beat
When dreams collide
I have visions with concepts
That match with the Word
And I’ve found different avenues
For these to be heard
So now as my kids
Will soon head to school
I’m not patting my ego
Or trying to be cool
But I’ve started a channel
With the Youtube tribe
And it would really mean alot
If my friends all subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment