Wednesday 19 July 2006

In this Moment

Lord I know You are the potter
And I know I am the clay
But I feel You pressing harder
And I need to step away
If I really need the pressure
Then Lord, I’ll choose to stay
But I wish You wouldn’t work on me today

Lord, I’ll serve You tomorrow
By then I’ll have the power
Lord, I’ll serve You tomorrow
Right now I don’t know how
But I know that if I let You work
And shape me as You please
Then I’ll serve You from this moment till the end

Lord I know You need to move me
Even though I want to stay
And I know You’re working through me
And You’re taking parts away
I can see I need the pressure
I can see a higher way
Lord I want You to be changing me today

Lord, I’ll serve You in this moment, You’ve given me the power
Lord, I’ll serve You in this moment, For You have shown me how
And I know that if I let You work, And shape me as You please
Then I’ll serve You from this moment till the end

CLICK HERE FOR A DEMO RECORDING

No comments:

Post a Comment