Friday 9 November 2012

Rest in You

I met with Him thismorning
And I lifted up a prayer
Asked God to help me through the day
And show me that He’s there
He’s set for me a table
My cup will overflow
And I will fear no evil
For His comfort I will know

Surely goodness and love will follow me
And the days of my life reflect Your harmony (x2)

Troubles rise before me
Storms they rage around me
Yet in Your midst I find the perfect peace, the perfect peace

The Lord he is my shepherd
He has all that I need
The peace and restoration
For the wounded soul in me
You work in me Your goodness
For I’m tainted on my own
You raise in me a standard
That I’d never reach alone

Though valleys they are low
I’ll find rest in You
Though storms they rise inside
I’ll find rest in You (I’ll find rest, find my rest in You)

CLICK HERE FOR A DEMO RECORDING
Lol. Looking forward to saving for a microphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment