Friday 9 November 2012

You've Given

"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms" Ephesians 1:17-20 NIV

I know it in my head; let me feel it in my heart - what You've given to me

You say that You're all that I need
Here I come arms wide and empty
You say that Your Word strengthens me
Spirit rise up and consume me!

You've given me all that I need
Your power is at work within me
Open my eyes so that I can see
You've given me all that I need

I say to my enemies “Flee!”
Relentlessly they are pursuing
You say all my chains will release
Spirit rise up set me free

There's healing in this house
Freedom in this house
Come fill this house, Take over!

CLICK HERE FOR A DEMO RECORDING

No comments:

Post a Comment